Vick pleads guilty.

Another jerk. He'll join TNA wrestling alongside Pacman Jones.

Wait... he's getting a 5 year prison term and that huge fine for staging a dogfight?

Wtf?

So what?

There is more to it than just that. He provided the property and dogs, participated in the execution of dogs, etc.

The only good thing I see out of all of this is that the judge has said he is under no obligation to honor the plea deal. Hence he could throw the book at him, however in our celebrity obsessed culture, he'll probably only get community service. I hope Roger Goodell bans him for life, just like Pete Rose. What Vick did is reprehensible and I hope he goes away for a long long time. I hope his cellmate is nicknamed Dog and I hope he lets the dogs loose every damn night.

Since he was included in the gambling that went on he will likely be banned for life from the NFL.

Beyond that, he actually participated in the staging and transporation of the animals across state lines, hence why it was a federal offense.

Gentlemen, If the judge take in the plea, he will get four to five years, suspending, three and mostly between a $100,000.00 t0 50.000.00 fine, get probation in maybe two years. But, I think me will be baned for life from the NFL, so me will go to Canada to play.

The CFL won't take him, especially after what they went through with Ricky Williams. The AFL is his only bet and that is a long shot.

I had to mute it, the dad and kid were annoying me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back