• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Vick pleads guilty.

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
There is more to it than just that. He provided the property and dogs, participated in the execution of dogs, etc.

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User
The only good thing I see out of all of this is that the judge has said he is under no obligation to honor the plea deal. Hence he could throw the book at him, however in our celebrity obsessed culture, he'll probably only get community service. I hope Roger Goodell bans him for life, just like Pete Rose. What Vick did is reprehensible and I hope he goes away for a long long time. I hope his cellmate is nicknamed Dog and I hope he lets the dogs loose every damn night.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Beyond that, he actually participated in the staging and transporation of the animals across state lines, hence why it was a federal offense.

Lawman82

I see bad people
Gentlemen, If the judge take in the plea, he will get four to five years, suspending, three and mostly between a $100,000.00 t0 50.000.00 fine, get probation in maybe two years. But, I think me will be baned for life from the NFL, so me will go to Canada to play.

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
The CFL won't take him, especially after what they went through with Ricky Williams. The AFL is his only bet and that is a long shot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies