Vice city problem

Daeron Tinúviel

OSNN Senior Addict
i just reformat install the game everything fine........now when i went to play for the second time the audio for the radio stations are gone as well for the dialog audio, all the rest of the audio is fine, any ideas?i uninstall it and install it again still same problem :(

hmmm, I know you said you reinstalled it - but as I remember, during the installation process, it stops halfway and asks whether or not you want to install that audio package (radio stations, I guess dialogue too if you don't hear that...) might want to reinstall a third time... and pay particular attention to that part

it could be just a quirky install too, who knows

Daeron Tinúviel

OSNN Senior Addict
nope its not that, remember i have audio the only audio i dont have ists the raqdio stations and the dialogues of characters.....u see i can change between stations and it make sounds but if i leave it in any station it doesnt produce sounds

pyroUK

OSNN Newbie
im having the exact same problem. I transfered the game from my old comp to a new one and lost the dialouge and radio. i can hear the static between stations but everything else is gone. In game sounds work fine its just the radio and mission conematics. if anyone can help me i will be deeply grateful.
Thanks

nik

OSNN Newbie
well at least you have some sound. i have the audio files, but i have no sound

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swipk8