Veteran then Elite rank?

Dublex

A Knight to Remember
I was wondering if there are any plans to introduce a regular or frequent rank at 500+ posts before the elite rank at 1000+ posts.

No, I'm not trying to create a 3 tiered ranking system so you could do Monty Python like "class" jokes (I look down on the user rank, but up on the Elite rank) - I just thought it would help relieve the hundrumness between 500-1000 posts.

And Maybe we could create the 2nd rank and call it veteran and the elite rank old-timer? :D

The last paragraph was a joke of course :)

I think we should have new-comers called one-post midgets. Then after a while, regular midgets. Graduate to little people and so on/so forth.

:smoker:

Sazar said:
I think we should have new-comers called one-post midgets. Then after a while, regular midgets. Graduate to little people and so on/so forth.

:smoker:
I take offense to those titles since I'm short :p

Electronic Punk said:
There are always custom titles. :)

Yeah, but it isn't as posh looking like as a badge next to your name :)

Aren't we do for a domain change? I'd love to reregister and get to be a one post wonder for the 4th time.

I KID, I KID!

BouncingSoul said:
Aren't we do for a domain change? I'd love to reregister and get to be a one post wonder for the 4th time.

I KID, I KID!

Now that you mention.

Lets remove BouncingSoul and purge all his posts!

But then would his soul not simply bounce back?

Originally the Elite badge was given out to people who had helped with the legacy project, and those who had been around a while and not based on posts. :)

rushm001 said:
Originally the Elite badge was given out to people who had helped with the legacy project, and those who had been around a while and not based on posts. :)

Damn Straight

If I would of known it was gonna be for people that got to 1,000 posts I would of waited and not did any work :smoker:

Just messin

I say just leave it all as it is. If you provide vetran at 500 posts.. eventually someone will come along and say we should have some other badge/rank at 250 posts.. and so on..

Make it a policy now that it won't happen.. now or later - post it in the rules (and make it against the rules to ask again) and not bother with it ever again.

I agree, there needs to be something that sets the active members from the non actives.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back