Very hard to watch.... 9/11/01

Well I saw a short time after the events. But u r right that its hard to watch and its a good thing to help some folks remember the events of that day

its a good way to pay tribute by whomsoever did it..

no comments on anything concerning the website name :)

Amazing

Ive never seen anything like it.. i sent it to my bro... he lost his wife to 9/11....

thank you for sharing this....

no other words can describe how ew feel.. thank you....

Re: Amazing

Originally posted by FrostWind
Ive never seen anything like it.. i sent it to my bro... he lost his wife to 9/11....

thank you for sharing this....

no other words can describe how ew feel.. thank you....

I'm sorry that your bro lost his wife...

There is a lot of stuff that are going through my head after watching that but still I'm speech less...

I thought I had seen just about all the tributes out there - but I had not seen this one before.

Excellent - very well done and very remindful of that terrible day.

Thanks for sharing it!

Ok lastnight I was thinking why would they do something like this to us? And I came up with this...

I think they are jealous that we look and smell better then them also that we have a better God then them... I also believe that they are jealous because we have other people that we fall in love with and not goats...

They really did hurt us and killed a lot of people but also they really pissed off a lot of americans and thats not good... No matter how long it takes, we will find them and we will kill them!

You don't come into our house and do damage to our stuff... You will pay for it!

Ok I'm done... I have a lot more to say but I have to go... take care everyone...

I watched that tribute just now. I can't even swallow for the lump in my throat.

I tried the link last night and all I got was a small black screen, nother ever loaded. Tried again today same thing and yes, I'm on cable not 56K :(

Justice?, there is no justice in this world, attacking third-world contries wont do any good.
I live in a contrey where half of the population in it is seeking justice, but we no longer seek revenge.
it is posible for you to wipe out all of afganistan, iraq and iran, just like it is posible for us to wipe out gazza, ramalla, lebanon and syria.
but the sad truth is evry time israel kills some terrorist who is responsible for the death of hondreds of man, more people die...
every time you kill one of them you are slowly harming yourself.
capture them judje them put them in prison cells. DONT kill them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back