"Verizon Wireless" Text Banner

familyguy87

OSNN Newbie
A while ago I removed the "Verizon Wireless" text banner from the screens on my phone, but since I updated to .04 it seems that the text only disappears if the service is [1X] (it could have ocurred before too, I just didn't notice). But anyways, I just want to put the text back cause I hate having that empty black bar some of the time now. So can someone post a screenshot of the seem so I can see where the text is supposed to go? I did a reformat and the computer backup didn't go as planned :dead:

[edit]Apparently someone else had this happen when they updated to .04 as well (I don't know if they hacked it though). Anyone not remove the text and still have the "Verizon Wireless" disappear in a [1X] area?

At 1x area it will go away, i wrote that a while back. I only noticed this with the .04s/w

I made this mod to my phone while traveling and it worked great, but now that I'm back home in a 1X area, my banner is gone.
I restored the orginal seem for this but my banner is still gone, can anyone tell me how to get fix this?

Thanks.

I have another question: I've been trying to change my LCD background and I've read about how to do it, but I can't get bitpim or p2kman to connect to my phone correctly. I can't get a program to browse my phone and let me find the verizon.gif.
The phone works fine with the Moto Phone tools (event he multimedia suite) and I can seem edit with pk2seem, but I can't get connected with bitpim.

Any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back