Venus, Codename Hesperus (Winamp 3 skin in progress) by RPETERCLARK

R

rpeterclark

Hesperus-HWG_Preview.jpg

Hesperus HWG Edition for Winamp 3. This is not a complete skin, but it is my entry into the hardwaregeeks skinning contest. Once this skin is complete, it will be named Venus and added to my Solar System skins series.

If features a sliding mode interface, over 20 color themes and vents that pulse to the beat.

If you like it, give it a vote over at http://www.hardwaregeeks.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4975

Thanks all!

dont use Winamp ..not much into skinning anything ..but its still very nice :)

Nice job although it looks like his 1st post here was to spam and get votes :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Nice job although it looks like his 1st post here was to spam and get votes :rolleyes:

Might be so :huh: :(

hmm hardwaregeeks is down...they must be affected by that world-wide SQL Worm too...:huh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back