Vent Thread

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
I have a feeling that I am not the only one here who just wants to vent about whatever is bothering you. The main reason I am posting this here is that I have no family within 1600 miles, and have only been in this town for a year(so I don't really know anyone here.) I haven't had the time. At least here, I have some anonymity. I'll start the thread.

[vent] I don't like this town I live in. My ex-wife bounces child support checks to me(yes, I have the kids).Good thing the ex is 1600 miles away. My daughter is at that age where she really has an attitude problem. I haven't had a day off in about three weeks. Between work, cubscout meetings, ball games, etc. no time for a social life. Don't get me wrong, I cherish the time spent with my kids. I would just like some "me" time. Or even better, some "me" and "her" time if I had time to find a "her". I just keep telling myself that when my youngest turns 18, I will only be 43. I guess I will still be young enough to do the things that I want to do.[/vent]

Thank you for your time. Beleive it or not, I feel better. :)

Its always good to get things off your chest. Must make it hard when kids are involved.

When it all gets a bit to much, I grab a joint, a nice cold beer, put on my favourite CD and sit on the front porch and think about all the good times.

Then when my mind is clear, think of my options for the situation, usually I come up with a good plan and Im back being happy again :)

YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE?!? i HATE IT WHEN... OOOHHH!! OH!!! DAMN!!! AAARRRGGG!!! I'M SO MAD I CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT!!!

Originally posted by xsivforce
I have a feeling that I am not the only one here who just wants to vent about whatever is bothering you. The main reason I am posting this here is that I have no family within 1600 miles, and have only been in this town for a year(so I don't really know anyone here.) I haven't had the time. At least here, I have some anonymity. I'll start the thread.

[vent] I don't like this town I live in. My ex-wife bounces child support checks to me(yes, I have the kids).Good thing the ex is 1600 miles away. My daughter is at that age where she really has an attitude problem. I haven't had a day off in about three weeks. Between work, cubscout meetings, ball games, etc. no time for a social life. Don't get me wrong, I cherish the time spent with my kids. I would just like some "me" time. Or even better, some "me" and "her" time if I had time to find a "her". I just keep telling myself that when my youngest turns 18, I will only be 43. I guess I will still be young enough to do the things that I want to do.[/vent]

xsivforce: I have been and still am in the same situation. When I divorced, 9 years ago, I packed up with my daughters and moved to AZ. I'm originall from NJ. I took the same attitude my dad did when he raise his 3 daughter alone, my kids come first. My oldest is now 17 (she has a big attitude problem) and my youngest, 16 :D . 2 more years for me and I'll have "me" time...time to find "him" :)
My ex is a dead beat parent also, in the 9 years I've been divorced I've received a total of approx $5000 in child support :mad: He owes me his left nut :D And being from NJ (NJ people are known for their ATTITUDES), I'll get his left nut in the end.

Don't let is get you down, as your kids get older, you'll see it was all worth it. They will cherish you as I cherish my dad for putting his life on hold for lil ole me, and my sisters.

J

:p and here i thought the drama with the ex (boyfriend ~ i don't plan on walking the plank until i'm about 26-27 hehe) in my life was bad. i guess perspectives change as time goes on. i hope things go better for u xsivforce. they always do... it's just too bad it's so hard to always think like that.

and as for the daughters with attitude, hopefully it's just a phase. i know for me, it was. hehe i was a late bloomer. i didn't get annoying until i was about 19 or so. up until then, i was such a good lil girl. :) tee hee.

oh! and u know wut always puts me in a better mood? watching "friends." omg the humor in that... i LOVE that show!! k, my 2¢. bye now.

Re: Re: Vent Thread

Originally posted by Jewelzz
xsivforce: I have been and still am in the same situation.
J

Nice to know I am not alone. Which sounds bad to say because I don't want anyone to have to deal with this crap. Thanks to everyone here. I had to let it out somehow. Glad you guys were here to "listen".

Max, I might just take some of your advice.

MiseryQ, I have actually been there before. ;)

emmie-chan, wait as long as you can. :eek:

Everybody just let it out...slow drivers, drivers license office employees, that jerk who cut you off, someone ate the last of your Lucky Charms, etc.

I was layed off 3 times last year by the same employer,and had only worked for them about 6 months when they started their bullsh*t.They layed me off for good Nov. 6(right before Christmas,ain't that nice?).I still haven't found a job because there isn't any to be found(I don't count McDonalds,cause unemployment pays more).I turned an application in yesterday for a decent job,praying I get it.

Originally posted by xsivforce

My wife was in hospital for only 3 weeks, and I can remember very well how difficult I found it to manage what with work, the kids, shopping, house work (!)

I also remember the sense of lonliness, with no wife there and all the responsibility of running the house, looking after the kids etc.

I feel for you.

Originally posted by Detonator
I turned an application in yesterday for a decent job,praying I get it.

Good luck to you, Detonator.

Thanks Bytes back. :)

God Darn MOHAA CHEATERs & ROCKET WHORES

I feel better now.

and...then they bitch about shotgun users!! pfft..its harder to kill someone with a shotgun than a machine gun.specially long distances!! Losers...

and then during online game play..everyone calls everyone a cheater! Whines and complains about this and that. For those of you who have played should know my saying on those servers

Want some cheese to go widdat?

I wish I had some comforting words or some sort of solution for you, but all I can say is that I'm here, I listened and I'll listen more if you want to talk more...

Originally posted by LadySunshine
I wish I had some comforting words or some sort of solution for you, but all I can say is that I'm here, I listened and I'll listen more if you want to talk more...

You just "brightened" my day, Lady Sunshine. :D

Venting is good in situations like this. I just recently ended a 4 yr relationship that should have ended 2 yrs ago...technically 4yrs and 9 months. I've got my daughter full time and the ex has her friday and saturday nights. Cool huh? NO ITS NOT. Why? Because with work and Daycare, I have to schedule myself off on Thursdays and Fridays to save 2 days of daycare ($20.00) a day. On Saturdays and Sundays, I work 10hr shifts to make up for working 7.5 hrs mon, tues, wed. So Basically if Hunnee wants to have a life, she has to have it in her living room.
I can go out Friday and saturday, but I start at 9am both days. Sucks. He on the otherhand, gets to work monday to friday 9-5 and has no worries about going out. VENT VENT VENT.

:rolleyes:

screaming.gif

I feel better now.

it was a 0 not a ****ing 2, since when did a 0 sound like a 2 you stupid ****ing idiot. You have wasted two hours of my ****ing time? AND THATS TWO HOURS not ZERO hours you smackheaded ****tard.

Ahhhh, tis better.

****ing ass hole mother ****er if u say one more ****ing thing i will beat the **** out of u in school. All u do is talk **** and u think you wont get beat up cause your small well think again u ****ing midget. Seems like u would of ****ing learned your lesson when u got beat up my tim u **** nut. U just better watch your ****ing back u ****ing bitch

Electronic Punk said:
it was a 0 not a ****ing 2, since when did a 0 sound like a 2 you stupid ****ing idiot. You have wasted two hours of my ****ing time? AND THATS TWO HOURS not ZERO hours you smackheaded ****tard.

Ahhhh, tis better.
:eek:

Electronic Punk said:

Ahhhh, tis better.
I'm using that in conversations

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back