Political Access

Attachments

• powerdraw_by_Diamonster.jpg
    powerdraw_by_Diamonster.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 4,540
Re: Venise in MSPaint

holy geebus, thats sweet

corrected title

Proof that you don't need fancy tools to do kickass work. That's seriously amazing. :)

Well, it's saved in a lower quality so that it blurs a bit so you don't see the lines. But aside from that, amazing work.

That is some serious skillz. And to have the patience for 500 hours worth of work. :eek: WOW

Proof that you don't need fancy tools to do kickass work. That's seriously amazing. :)

this is indeed amazing.
but.. this guy is either suffering from blog clots in his legs, dehydration, and/or malnutrition.

How do we know he did it in MSpaint? Do we just believe him?

Doesn't MSPaint lack a descent undo/redo function?

If someone says they did it in msPaint, and then it is found out that they did not, it could be an entire hit against them for lying blah blah blah. Besides, if we wanted we could probably get him to upload the original BMP which could be checked, as ms paint writes the data to the file in a certain way compared to other programs.

this is indeed amazing.
but.. this guy is either suffering from blog clots in his legs, dehydration, and/or malnutrition.
It took 500 hours in total,you silly boy not in one go. Always one isn't there? :rolleyes: :laugh:

to all of you i can not say anything else but thank you very very much i very appreciated your comments it makes me feel awesome so i decided to show you how i actually did this powerdraw , this is the first i would say 8 hours i worked on the drawing i used the whole day no break

a little about myself i was noticed very skilled at the age of 5 all the teachers were impressed by my drawing skill and eversince till college no wonder i was always well known for this i guess i was somehow born to draw hehe

i turned myself into a graphist designer because i figured out that you cant no longer lived with a pencil ( own opinion)

Attachments

• powerdraw1_by_Diamonster.jpg
    powerdraw1_by_Diamonster.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 258
You are very talented no matter how you did it. Simply beautiful!
love to see more!
-Ed

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back