Vegans to spend rest of life in jail.

Mastershakes

OSNN Veteran Addict
Let this be a lesson to all parents.

Feed your kids the way they've always been fed - with a balanced diet - the way it's been done for 3 million years by responsible adults.

http://www.jacksonville.com/apnews/stories/050207/D8OSG0281.shtml
http://www.jacksonville.com/apnews/stories/050207/D8OSG0281.shtml
Associated Press said:
ATLANTA - A Superior Court jury convicted a vegan couple of murder and cruelty to children Wednesday in the death of their 6-week-old, who was fed a diet largely consisting of soy milk and apple juice.

Jade Sanders, 27, and Lamont Thomas, 31, will receive automatic life sentences for starving the boy, who weighed just 3 1/2 pounds when he died.

Defense lawyers said the first-time parents did the best they could while adhering to the lifestyle of vegans, who typically use no animal products. They said Sanders and Thomas did not realize the baby, who was born at home, was in danger until minutes before he died.
But prosecutor Mike Carlson told the jury Tuesday during closing arguments: "They're not vegans. They're baby killers!" The jury deliberated about seven hours before returning the guilty verdicts.

totally agree...

you know, there was an episode of law and order recently that featured a case like this... except vegans who starverd their kid, they were some religious freaks who didn't wanted to take their kid to a doctor

They don't have to take their kid to the doctor or feed it properly.

Survival of the fittest and all that.

this ain't the jungle, you know....

and the kid can be perfectly fit, in this case it's the parents that are nutjobs/ignorants

I know. It was a joke :smoker:

Frankly it doesn't matter what the parents culinary preferences and the joke was directed at the insinuation that the baby only died coz the parents were vegan :cool:

But, I maintain, survival of the fittest.

Oh...

and all that jazz.

lol... im kinda slow today :p

Eh, my eyes are so blurry from working so many hours, I probably am typing out my ssn and don't even realize it :cool:

I suppose its better that they were Vegans and not cannibals. :eek:

Frankly it doesn't matter what the parents culinary preferences and the joke was directed at the insinuation that the baby only died coz the parents were vegan :cool:

But, I maintain, survival of the fittest.

they should be forced to eat processed food in prison...malnourishment is just bad.

they should be forced to eat processed food in prison...malnourishment is just bad.

Well in prison they are gonna have to eat whatever is served to them or they can starve to death. Man, ignorance has no bounds. And I don't care if you are Vegetarian, Vegan or whatever. A baby needs lots of fats proteins and all sorts of other thing to grow normally. Just because the adult chooses to live a certain lifestyle doesn't mean they have to force it on their child from birth. If they had at least consulted with nutritionists, be it vegan or other they would have known what they were doing was wrong. But they think because they are doing fine that an infant will also. Such utter Morons.

was breast feeding not allowed? 6 weeks old.. jeez.

You have to wonder what they were thinking? But being a vegan allows for no animal byproducts of any kind. The human being is an animal after all.:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back