• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

vc requirements

B

banter

does anyone know if gta vice city will actually run smoothly without having to have a really good machine?

My Spec:

Athlon XP 1500+
512 mb DDR pc2100
GeForce 2 64mb mx200

i know the minimum is meant to be 800Mhz but does anyone know if my system will be able to run gta vc fairly smoothly or should i get a new graphics card first?

thanks

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
1 - How the other GTA III ran under that system ?
2 - Should be perfect replacing that vidcard but the reason is not
only this game

80 % - will be able to run gta vc fairly smoothly - with a condition = replacing vidcard
Recommandations :

1. GF FX 5200
2. GF Ti 4200 or 4800
3. ATi Radeon 9700 - 9500 ( pro versions )

:)

MeFo

el mafioso
well it will run the same as GTA3...

i get very low frame rates when im being chased by the cops, or when its raining...

i have a xp2000+, 256 ram, geforce 2 gts 64mb

B

banter

i have been looking at some cards and a lot say they are 8x. My motherboard says it only has 4x agp. does this mean i cannot use these 8x cards (at least to their full poptential).

What cards would you recommend for a 4x motherboard?
(about £100)

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
It should run ok if you set the draw distance and resolution to suitable levels....im running 1600x1200x32 and its smooth as silk. It is a slight graphical improvement over GTA3 but not too much.

Give it a go, if it runs like a dog return it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar