vc requirements

B

banter

does anyone know if gta vice city will actually run smoothly without having to have a really good machine?

My Spec:

Athlon XP 1500+
512 mb DDR pc2100
GeForce 2 64mb mx200

i know the minimum is meant to be 800Mhz but does anyone know if my system will be able to run gta vc fairly smoothly or should i get a new graphics card first?

thanks

1 - How the other GTA III ran under that system ?
2 - Should be perfect replacing that vidcard but the reason is not
only this game

80 % - will be able to run gta vc fairly smoothly - with a condition = replacing vidcard
Recommandations :

1. GF FX 5200
2. GF Ti 4200 or 4800
3. ATi Radeon 9700 - 9500 ( pro versions )

:)

well it will run the same as GTA3...

i get very low frame rates when im being chased by the cops, or when its raining...

i have a xp2000+, 256 ram, geforce 2 gts 64mb

Yay!!! go GeForce 2!!!! i got one too. GTA3 ran smooth for me though too

i have been looking at some cards and a lot say they are 8x. My motherboard says it only has 4x agp. does this mean i cannot use these 8x cards (at least to their full poptential).

What cards would you recommend for a 4x motherboard?
(about £100)

It should run ok if you set the draw distance and resolution to suitable levels....im running 1600x1200x32 and its smooth as silk. It is a slight graphical improvement over GTA3 but not too much.

Give it a go, if it runs like a dog return it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back