• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

vbulletin "recent post" on Virtuanews

L

lancerevo

on the main page of NTFS, there's a cat. of "Recent Forum Posts" on the center of the main page.

does anyone know the code/mod to put the recent post of the vbulletin on the main page of Virtuanews?

please help.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I don't know the exact code or anything (thats up to monsieur punk) but I do know that we have a custom created backend for vB, which is in turn linked to the front page using VirtuaNews.

At least i think anyway :D

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
It actually doesn't mr.b tho the code it uses is very similar to the one that I used for the backend.

Please refer to the forums over at Virtuanews, as I have already created the hack there with Tingle and made it available on the forums.

Tingle is more than happy to help his paying customers.

L

lancerevo

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
It actually doesn't mr.b tho the code it uses is very similar to the one that I used for the backend.

Please refer to the forums over at Virtuanews, as I have already created the hack there with Tingle and made it available on the forums.

Tingle is more than happy to help his paying customers.

if its possible, could you send it to my email? swiss926@yahoo.com

i did ask Tingle for help, but he wants to see my installed Virtuanews, which i dont have a webhost yet.

Please send.

thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis