Information vBulletin 3.x Preview

Re: vBulletin 3.6 Preview

Nice! Multi-quote and quote tag links would be my favorites. Very useful. :)

multiquote, reason in quick edit, and image resizing were all needed. The rest is just parp. :D

That is cool. Some nice new, neat features.

Image resizing FTW !!!

Not sure if anyone has been monitoring this, but they post new stuff each day as was announced. Some VERY exciting features coming down the pipe:

I think the infraction system can become useful, although I could also see a scenario where it could be abused.

TON of features/additions that give you flexibility over certain usergroups instead of global changes - very nice!

Pop Up List for Attachments - might be a bit easier to moderate, probably would want to see that in action before deciding how tasty it is.

I like the description field in Tasks - makes it much easier to manage!

RSS Poster Bot - probably my favorite new feature of all. I tried doing it once for a quick few minutes and the hax0r is a pain to complete. I can see this giving us the flexibility to doing some creative things to boost traffic :)

Rep without AJAX - also nice, as I don't like to have to leave the page to do it ;)

I can't wait for more info about this :D

Indeed, some very interesting stuff surfacing. The RSS bot looks particularly interesting :)

More impressive stuff for Sunday's posting too :)

Almost looks as if they are implementing some of the more popular hacks from vbulletin.org ;)

Less work for me with each release, such an extensive release won't be without its upgrade problems tho.

We will see ;)
Naturally we will get upgraded asap.

Is there a release date? I know it's in beta but I didn't see that anywhere?

Monday's list is up... looks like we get podcasting support...... ahem.

Really good stuff, AJAX really showing its muscle in 3.6 :D

Hopefully they won't overuse it. AJAX can quite easily ruin a good web app.

There is a big issue with posting new threads at the moment guys, I am aware of it and am working to fix it.

It works for me?

That new quote thing is awesome!

Sweet upgrade EP, glad to see it went pretty seamlessly.

Oh and I enjoyed that photo of Jean Claude :)

Attachments

• rep.jpg
    rep.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 147

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back