Vbulletin 3 Final - Scheduled Downtime

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
I am hoping that in a few hours vb3 final will be released, that means in the morning or whenever I manage to wake up :) there will be some brief downtime while I upload the new version. I will be uploading all the files in the package (including the promised new images).

Aside from the downtime, there will be a few images missing, the team avatars spring to mind, as I will be doing an upload to a fresh directory.

Any of the updated templates that contain customisations will also be lost.
This is a little forewarning and place to post "problems" that arise from the update.

The update will be available as soon as www.vbulletin.com and www.vbulletin.com/forum/ are no longer password protected.

Thanks.

Some of them, others look, as geffy would say, like teh geh

indeed, I believe SPeedY_B would concur

lookin at the buttons more, they are far too bloated, big and puffy, not nice, need plain, rectangular simple text buttons with CSS styling

I see they didn't fix the F5(refresh) thing ... Quite f*cking annoying to have to click New Posts

[e]-Punk ... FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sazar said:
is it just me or does it seem faster?

:D
Seems maybe a bit faster to me ... but now i'm not sure if thats because it is or because you said something :p

not sure i like them all different (odd) colors :/

Jewelzz said:
I see they didn't fix the F5(refresh) thing ... Quite f*cking annoying to have to click New Posts

[e]-Punk ... FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They won't fix it because it's not a problem. The method used now is a fix to an older problem, and I doubt it will change back, you just need to refresh the right URL.

Geffy said:
indeed, I believe SPeedY_B would concur

lookin at the buttons more, they are far too bloated, big and puffy, not nice, need plain, rectangular simple text buttons with CSS styling
I do, mostly geh.
Some of it's ok, but as others have said, most of it doesn't even fit. Kinda quirky.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back