vBulletin 3.8.6 upgrade complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: vBulletin 3.7

Ah yes it's back, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside since I missed it so much :D

*hugs favicon.ico*

Silenty upgraded to beta 3 today which enhances social groups, I didn't even look at them before so no idea whats changed.

It also fixes many other bugs already reported but only one template update -- woo!

Good thing for only one template change - if you lost my favicon again I would have cried :(

I had a copy of it in the parent folder.

STOP CHANGING SECTIONS AND THREADS AND STUFF

I GET CONFUSED EASILY lol

its so you keep on your toes :) - free technews and now free games - hide and seek :D

I think we should just have a monkey throw a dart at a board, whatever he hits is the section I'll post in :D

you use sections? how quaint :)

doesn't everyone just hit the new posts button and work down the list?

I have noticed through iSpy that sometimes all New posts do not show up when you click New posts. I have clicked on New then after I see what it lists I check iSpy and there are posts listed I have not seen which are also not in the New posts list.

I don't think I have ever used iSpy before.

iSpy something blue, and white, and a little black.

that is cool, I think I might have used it back in the day.

Is there a preference as to why though? I think it's to make the background not in the forefront, I actually really like it!

I think it's good this way (flashy thingy). This way there is one less tab, you can still see the page (to a point) and it's quick and it closes quick. Nice n neat.

I like the concept of it, its great. What I'm saying is that I think its to dark, it can and should still darken the background but just not as much.

I like the concept of it, its great. What I'm saying is that I think its to dark, it can and should still darken the background but just not as much.
Ah, try brightening your monitor contrast then :smoker: :p

I think we should just have a monkey throw a dart at a board, whatever he hits is the section I'll post in :D

Hey you catch the Monkey. Those things are dangerous.

ebolamonkey.gif

chimp.jpg

Last edited:

Why does everyone want to be my friend?

It feels like facebook :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back