vBulletin 3.05

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
A new version of vBulletin has just been released, very soon after the previous update.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125480

I will be preparing for this update as soon as I get home as it has been deemed a critical update. As the details of the previous installation are still fresh in my mind, I will be reapplying hacks to the code before I reupload so should be a nice quick update with approximately 20-30 mins of downtime.

No bug fixes in there to really get my kite flying, but I need my latest versions ;D

maybe 2 ! or a fine selection of webcam's from daves site! that would do it!!

Upgrade complete, a few small hitches caused by modified templates that thought they had to be reverted, but apart from that went well :)

I'll tell you;

this place looks SO much better now, I'm very happy with all the new features

Yeah, I got a warm feeling earlier looking at something, dunno why it was something that I hadn't changed for a while.

p.s. according to alexa.com we are now on the verge of being bigger than NTFS or XP-erience ever where. I don't know how true this is (alexa isn't exactly the tour de force) but that is definatly very cool.

Electronic Punk said:
p.s. according to alexa.com we are now on the verge of being bigger than NTFS or XP-erience ever where. .

WAY cool

Yey for OSNN. Yey for EP!
happy.gif

Yey? I say Yay!!!! Site has come along way tho

Electronic Punk said:
hahah, you love it. :D

Don't forget that "temp forum" (aka, blue shoutbox :p) I put up ages ago is still available for use whilst we're upgrading at any point :)

I was gonna ask you if you could dig it up, but this was a really really quick upgrade.
3.1 will be more substantial and will require alot of offline work and then online work, so we might need it then!

Temp forum?? I must have missed something.

I'm sure you'll get to see it in the coming weeks ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back