• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

vBulletin 3.05

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
A new version of vBulletin has just been released, very soon after the previous update.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125480

I will be preparing for this update as soon as I get home as it has been deemed a critical update. As the details of the previous installation are still fresh in my mind, I will be reapplying hacks to the code before I reupload so should be a nice quick update with approximately 20-30 mins of downtime.

No bug fixes in there to really get my kite flying, but I need my latest versions ;D

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Upgrade complete, a few small hitches caused by modified templates that thought they had to be reverted, but apart from that went well :)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yeah, I got a warm feeling earlier looking at something, dunno why it was something that I hadn't changed for a while.

p.s. according to alexa.com we are now on the verge of being bigger than NTFS or XP-erience ever where. I don't know how true this is (alexa isn't exactly the tour de force) but that is definatly very cool.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I was gonna ask you if you could dig it up, but this was a really really quick upgrade.
3.1 will be more substantial and will require alot of offline work and then online work, so we might need it then!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies