Various Vista questions regarding access rights

Skunk141

OSNN Addict
I want UAC off and full access to everything all the time.

So I have UAC off but still there seems to be access issues installing various programs, does the admin account vista creates when installing inferior to an Admin account you can create your self afterwards?

Is there a way to disable all these annoying security features as I really don't need them, for instance access to the %temp% folder when UAC is off...

Cheers

Stewart

You could emable the Built-in Administrator and then copy your User account from your account to the Built-in Administrator account and then either disable or login as the Administrator instead and then none of the permissions will pop up all the time when installing software or just general use of your PC.

Up to you.

Or rename the built-in Administrator account to the account name that you desire (however, this username cannot exist and cannot have a user profile).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back