Vapochill

X

-[xs]-mirage

Hey all,

I have been running my vapochill stuff for about a year now. I figure i need to replace the liquid nitrogen every month. Does anyone know a cheap place to get this. ( i have been getting it from a friend but its a bit expensive)

ANY ideas>>>/??

Thanks all!!

Why do you need to replace the nitrogen? Does it leak? Isn't it just like a refridgerator? You don't replace the cooling fluid in the fridge (at least I don't ;)).

You shouldn't need to replace anything, mail the vapochill team.

Actually; he writes " I figure I need " I don't think you need to replace anything. It's not like the liquid goes bad or something.

ahh thanks all. I was told that i would need to replace the niquid nitrogen.

Thanks all.

PEace

Welcome. Looks like someone didn't know what they were talking about; or just wanted to rip you off :p

I didn't think Vapochill even used LN2, they shouldn't really. Far to dangerous! [:D]

I mean image getting frozen rock hard like the T1000 in Terminator2!!! [;)]

Hey mirage I wondered if you have any fotos of your machine you wish to share with us? it sounds well.... superbly wickedly kooly sheez if only I had that kinda money :D

SkaZZy:D

its smack tastic...

will post pics soon.

Digi Cam is fux0red!

Peace

Posted by UniSol
I didn't think Vapochill even used LN2, they shouldn't really. Far to dangerous! [:D]
Not really, you can gurgle LN2 if you want. Evaporates before making damage... (Don't try this at home though!)
I mean image getting frozen rock hard like the T1000 in Terminator2!!! [;)]
You'll need quite alot of LN2 then.

did you know that LN2 is whats used to burn off warts?
And to break bike locks?
And to cool the electronics near the booster rockets on a Space Shuttle?

All of these and more made possible by our friend Ln2.

And yes i do think so!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back