vantec 80mm stealth fan and grill

A

AmarSingh

im thinking of getting a vantec stealth 80mm case fan or two to replace my roaring sunons. has anybody used them, and if so what are your XPeriences with them? im not an overclocker...running at 1.6GHz on my AMD Athlon XP 1900+. case is at about 36 C right now. ive read a bunch of reviews on them, but the conclusions were mixed (mostly because a lot of them were on overclocking websites)

i also thought of cutting the exaust part off my case (the part with the little holes in the back) and putting a fan grill there to cut back on the noise of the fan pushing air past the small holes. would that help?

I just cut out my fan vent on the back of the case and airflow is 100% better with a grill instead :D

i just cut out my vent and system and cpu temp dropped about 2 degerees celcius :) . still wondering about the vantec fan...just ordered one. we'll see how it goes

I've got two vantec stealth 80mm in my case, and let me tell ya..those things are running pretty silent. Coupled with my Enermax Whisper ps, it's quiter than my Athlon 800 system that only has one fan! It's a good deal man.

Originally posted by UofEEE
I've got two vantec stealth 80mm in my case, and let me tell ya..those things are running pretty silent. Coupled with my Enermax Whisper ps, it's quiter than my Athlon 800 system that only has one fan! It's a good deal man.
im thinking of putting one on my alpha pal 8045 heatsink also...im gonna try the one i get and see what temps i get...if they are not too high i will order another one or two

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back