vacation

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
I said this in the goodnight thread...for those of you that don't read that thread, (I can't imagine why not);

I'm heading to this morning, then going on a three day carnival cruise to COZUMEL.

you might not hear from me for about a week, but that's if they don't have any way for me to get on line...taking my laptop with me.

anyway, if I don't get a chance to say it later;

G'NIGHT

Awesome... have a great time. Dont forget to take pictures!!!

I'm not going to ibiza anymore myself, so will be about.
Was trying to tempt myself into a holiday to florida, but I haven't got anything in concrete yet ;p

I'll be there for about a week...try to come now, we'll all hook up...the dredster, the caster, everyone

Not sure I can take any time off atm, very busy at work.

Have a good time Perris and don't do anything I wouldn't do :p

Well, since there is already a thread for this...

I'm going to this town called Trail (http://www.trail.ca/) which is in British Columbia tommorow morning, and will be gone until Aug 29. Going to meet up with an old friend over there, and going to have tons of fun. :)

edit: and have fun perris :p

Enjoy your vacation Omar and perris.
smile.gif

87, you have a good time

hey...guess what?

this is a 5 day cruise, not a three day...gonna have a great time!!!

right now I'm using my sprint wireless modem, but there is an internet cafe with wirelss access!!

they rape you with charges, but when I'm out on the high seas, I'll still be able to pop in for a minute or two

**wonders if I can get the wireless signal from my cabin**

Ah, fun fun. Have a good time, Omar and Perris, and we'll see you when you get back.
smile.gif
s

Alright, I'm back. Had a great time. But it was really exhausting traveling back and forth. When I got home yesterday I slept from 6 in the evening to 8 this morning!

glad you had a great time 0_87

I'm still in florida...got off the ship, but still in this sunshine state...I'll be back home soon though

Electronic Punk said:
I'm not going to ibiza anymore myself, so will be about.
Was trying to tempt myself into a holiday to florida, but I haven't got anything in concrete yet ;p
I'm going to try and go to FL in Oct when Mubbers and family are there

My parents are in the states that month and I have to stay here nad feed the dog

Electronic Punk said:
My parents are in the states that month and I have to stay here nad feed the dog

Haha...sorry, that's funny for me :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back