vacation

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
I said this in the goodnight thread...for those of you that don't read that thread, (I can't imagine why not);

I'm heading to this morning, then going on a three day carnival cruise to COZUMEL.

you might not hear from me for about a week, but that's if they don't have any way for me to get on line...taking my laptop with me.

anyway, if I don't get a chance to say it later;

G'NIGHT

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I'm not going to ibiza anymore myself, so will be about.
Was trying to tempt myself into a holiday to florida, but I haven't got anything in concrete yet ;p

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Well, since there is already a thread for this...

I'm going to this town called Trail (http://www.trail.ca/) which is in British Columbia tommorow morning, and will be gone until Aug 29. Going to meet up with an old friend over there, and going to have tons of fun. :)

edit: and have fun perris :p

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
87, you have a good time

hey...guess what?

this is a 5 day cruise, not a three day...gonna have a great time!!!

right now I'm using my sprint wireless modem, but there is an internet cafe with wirelss access!!

they rape you with charges, but when I'm out on the high seas, I'll still be able to pop in for a minute or two

**wonders if I can get the wireless signal from my cabin**

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Alright, I'm back. Had a great time. But it was really exhausting traveling back and forth. When I got home yesterday I slept from 6 in the evening to 8 this morning!

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
glad you had a great time 0_87

I'm still in florida...got off the ship, but still in this sunshine state...I'll be back home soon though

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Electronic Punk said:
I'm not going to ibiza anymore myself, so will be about.
Was trying to tempt myself into a holiday to florida, but I haven't got anything in concrete yet ;p
I'm going to try and go to FL in Oct when Mubbers and family are there

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut