Uxtheme.dll

tinymonkey

OSNN Addict
can someone post one for me or PM me one??

i tried the pathcing stuff and everything...didnt work

can someone post me an old style xp or a patched uxtheme.dll

thanks,
tiny

Why didn't it work? There should be no problem with the patch andy made. Have you removed all other theme managers?

Have you got a theme from theme.org? If so, is it a self installer or manual? If you have not got one go get one.

Ok from there when you click on the theme file (not sure of the extension) what happens?

are you using sp1 for xp? If so Uxtheme.dll hack doesn't work. You have toget the latest style XP :(

The patch definately does work with sp1 oem versions. I'm running it now as are others. I used PatchXP.

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
Ok from there when you click on the theme file (not sure of the extension) what happens?

it takes me to teh display config thing and then it brings up the reglar xp theme....the blue start bar...thats it

ok when you applied the uxtheme.dll did you delete all the other files specified in the reame file that came with the hack. If you haven't chances are that XP has replaced the files that you are trying to modify with the original ones. And make sure you do not have windowsXP cd in your cdrom or the files from the cd somewhere in your harddrive when you are applying the patch. Hope this helps :)

Does it look anything like this or is the theme missing from the windows & buttons box?

hipster it doesnt look like that....its just the windows theme box with nothing in it...quilter that didnt work :(

Are you sure there are no other theme managers installed? Stylexp? Plus!? Any other? If not then I'm stumped. :(

yo

email me Tiny edited lol

I will fix all your theme troubles ;)

nuff said

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back