uxtheme 6.0.2900.2523 patched

Are you going to tell us if the SP3 patches are mustard or no difference?

uhm well they hilighted some problems with my pc which menas I need to find time to reseat everything, other than that you can use ms knowledge base and look up details for eatch one :D

However it looks like its going to be a quiet night at the office so I will probably document them all as something todo while bored :D

However all they did for me was stop my visual styles working by giving me a new uxtheme :p

Interesting, I want a full report on my desk by Tuesday A.S.A.P. Messers Morph & LA.

wtf i dont get the sp3 patches? hmmm well see later

Window's official patches can be buggy, I wouldn't go applying beta updates.

they aren't beta updates... they are updates you either have to call ms and ask for urls to or wait until sp3 to get.

Who would someone install beta patches? It's not like you're getting any additional features. :s
Wait for the official release from Microsoft.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back