Uverse VS Comcast

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
I just recently switched from Comcast TV and internet to Uverse TV and Internet and I'm astonished. The picture quality of the IPTV is amazing. I've never seen a better picture and snappy response. The internet is good and cheap. All total for the better service I'm saving around 20 dollars, getting one month of TV free and a 200 dollar check for nothing (i didn't pay anything up front, so I'm just getting a check).

It is as advanced as they claim and I don't have to have comcast anymore (not sure if anyone remembers but a comcast tech stole my wedding ring, which I got back after the guy confessed).

My only nervousness is I live in an Apartment and my wife and I decide to get a house I hope Uverse is offered there. I don't want to stop using it.

So many options as well. My Main TV is near the media gateway so the cable that connects the main hd dvr is a cat5 cable. The tv in my bedroom got an hd box and couldn't have a cat5 cable so it is coax and still looks amazing.

I'm impressed and hope other people get to take advantage of this service.

I do not work for ATT or have ever really been a fan of them until now!!

Sounds cool - did you get the "advanced"? I heard of something that was supposed to let you record up to 4 shows at once with their DVR which is nice b/c Comcast DVR can only do 2 :(

yeah it came with it. I haven't had a chance to try it out but I think it's 2 HD and 2 SD at once. Either way everything for Uverse TV is "advanced" Best picture quality I've seen yet. Also the weird thing is instant channel changing and I don't have to leave the box on for it to record!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back