UT2k4 Onslaught Bonus Maps

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
http://www.subterror.com/virulent/NewONSMaps.rar

"Get two free Epic-designed maps in the PC shooter's new bonus pack, premiering on GameSpot DLX.

There wasn't a shortage of Unreal Tournament 2004 maps in the retail release, but the nine onslaught maps--out of 100 total--are getting new company today. Two Epic-designed bonus onslaught maps are making their premiere on GameSpot DLX as a part of Microsoft's Windows XP Extras program.

The first, ONS-Ascendancy, takes the battle to the Tarydium crystal mines on the Second Moon of Kaldor Prime. But there's no time to check out the glowing blue crystal formations on this very large map, with fire coming from the Leviathan super tank and other vehicles stationed at the rocky map's half-dozen nodes. ONS-Aridoom is the smaller of the two maps, with rolling sandy terrain and age-old mesas jutting upward. A construction project at the center makes for plentiful defensive positions."

Nice!!

Spotted over at nw.

Unleashed said:
For Windows XP users ONLY by the way...

all you need is the game, the maps dont matter at all, i run win2k pro, and those new maps run perfectly fine.

Hummm, I get an error.

SORRY!!
Whatever you were looking for is not on this server.

Allow me to suggest the following:

SUBterrorHQ

the Goddess Complex

Azure Records

Apparently the maps were rereleased that stripped out the tags that required XP.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back