UT2k4 oddity. hoax or no?

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
ok, i just found this pic on one website, believe it was the pic of the day. can anyone tell me what exactly this is on, and whether it's a hoax or not? i'm pretty sure it's in 2k4. didn't exactly say on the website. you kinda have to zoom to see what it says

Graebob

Generally Random
"Hose goes here, you stupid dumbass"

I had to mirror the image and blow it up a bit to see. A note to a texture/model designer perhaps?

Attachments

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
ya have to read it backwards. top line, right to left, middle right to left, and bottom. seems like it says "Hose goes here you stupid dumba$$". only word i'm not sure about is whether it's Hose or not, but that's what it looks like. hope someone knows what it's on.

Graebob

Generally Random
There's another similar hole to the top right of the "hose goes here" hole, perhaps that's what it's going on about?

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
oooh...... FOUND IT!!!! it's on the Link Gun. look right in the middle while it's still spinning before you pick it up.

screeny for those of you who still not sure.

cryogenic

OSNN Addict
makes sense that it goes there... when you get the link gun, the green hoses get all connected... and that's where one of them connects... that's horribly amusing, though. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
filamnapa