ut2k3

• Thread starter mafiafromrussia
  • Start date
M

mafiafromrussia

any played this one already? if yes how is it? good or just average, i think i'll get that thing tomorow and see if it's cool

it rulez u...but all i hav is an alfa...cant wait till i get the final beta(almost dun w/ disc 1), and eventually...the final :D

I've got and installed it and everything runs fine but I can't change my controls, any 1 know where the file is that stores the control settings?

u go to setting, controls. there u can change movement , look, some other stuff. there's lots of config there.
any way to play this thing online already? or ip to ip?

i have the beta but i cant play dont know y !!!!!

whene the game enters the menu i am chosing what i want to play the game enters the map and there i am in the map and i can only look around ! ( i cant play ) what to do ?

i duno i think i have the final one, 2 cds, no mention of beta or anything in game. how do i actually confirm that it's not beta?

where did you get it from, if u cant say in here PM me, I got one from kazaa that was a 484mb .iso the same one (I assume) that was on sharereactor/edonkey

what did every 1 else get?

i have gotten mine from aol. it was 2 cds.
UT2003-CD1.bin is 779mb
UT2003-CD2.bin is 479mb

i hope i'm not breaking anyrules by posting this

Does anyone know when it is released in the shops? If i had anything better than a 56k connection i'd be downloading it now!

mafiafromrussia can u PM the details please :)

mine I got from kazaa wont let you change controls???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back