UT2k3 screenshots

u cheap skate, why dont people like you just go out and buy the proper game ffs...... grrr

you just know it'll be buggy as hell and end up causing problems.. pirated games, unless the odd decent rip always do

but pratts like him should spend the cash and go out and get it like the rest of us :mad:

i have a lot of copyed games all are as good as they are in the shops and none have caused me problems

well dont come here giving out warez links and stuff to the download of ut2003 as it wont be welcome

if i remember rightly it was this site that gave out a link to sharereactor some time ago if it wasnt for that i would be paying for my games now

I suppose each has their own poison, and if it works then it works

well at the end of the day you should pay for the games like the rest of us, not going on here on some rancid warez site and downloading them, how are epic games meant to make a profit with people likw you around?

and iam sure you have never ever use a copyed game or anyother program in your life ;)
if you would like to sound off about how bad warez are ect then please do so at the sharereactor forums :D

lol when will unreal2003 be released in the uk? i have heard maybe tomorrow?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back