ut2k3 model weird animations

Misfire

OSNN Addict
theres this one model whree if u duck and shoot it shoots to the right. and with all models u run shoot , the player twiches

eeek thats a very jagged model... how much did you zoom in for the pic..

btw can't see the twitching but supposing its coz its a still shot..

when you mean twitching is it on the spot or is it like the screen glitches... or what?

ut2k3 that was released should actually be called ut2k3 beta v 2... so many friggin bugs.. and don't get me started on the memory loss issues... AARRRGGGHHH ! :)

so it probably might be a glitch that is resolved in a 2 GB patch or something... considering the size of the game I would not be suprised if such a patch was forthcoming lol...

sry can't help m8... can't see the twitching..

twitching occurs only with the machine gun first weapon, do behindview 1 and keep running while shooting, u'll see it,

can someone post about this at ina forums so epic can redo that model

edit: its the artificial intelligence model

can anyone post this at the ina forums anyone??? i can't because i don't have a e-mail address that isn't free service.

the twitching is not noticable with those skinny models like lauren, domina. And i found that some other models also ahve that aiming problem.

The humans feet move so fast.......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back