UT2k3 demo.. coming to a server near you

EP...why are you happy?
the demo version will be about 180MB!you didn't download Battlefield 1942 yet :D!

Demo is promised to be under 100mb - excellent. BF1942 sucks :¬/ I'd rather play CE to the death.

is the demo higher than this build 927 i have? was a hefty download though - 2.26gb:rolleyes:
probbly 2 months or so this was out, i thought it was the demo?

Yeah, I will download something I know is gonna rock.. UT2003 definatly..

Got the demo of Battlefield on the PC Gamer DVD along with some cool stuff I still need to check out.. got some UT movies on there, mafia movie, operation flashpoint resistance, conflic deser storm, the new batman game, neocron :S duke nukem , heh

Originally posted by huFFamOOse
Demo is promised to be under 100mb - excellent. BF1942 sucks :¬/ I'd rather play CE to the death.

I dont know about the demo version, but i do know that a complete installation (including everything) of the game is 2.26GB.

yep it contains everything, all the maps cn only play over LAN, no internet, and it was a 15day trial:D
not anymore

Unreal.Tournament.2003-build.927

umm so why is a newer demo coming?

yeh its the full game, but 15days time limit, which can be averted.. so is designed as a demo really..
looking forward too some online action though:) LAN gets a bit boring after 2months with the same few people

Well they are still working out a few bugs in this demo version that will be released within 4 days, so the leaked builds definatly have issues, plus you will never be able to play that widely on the WWW. Its like the Warcraft3 Beta - useless.

well not quite useless, all the maps and textures are there, looks stunning, gameplay isnt quite upto the original UT, but the gfx make up for that:)
certainly is gonna be fun online:)
no time for it now though, Battlefield 1942 is out at last!!!!!!! woooooohoooooo

Be seeing you on the field;)

Think it's 3/4 maps. Main reason it's under 100mb is prob because their is only gunna be one model. I know it'll run tihs like the LEAK did on my ultra weak gf2mx, but the graphics were very impressive.
The leak was outragiously large (saying it req. 4GB) but they must do alot of compressing before release date. God games are getting big :rolleyes: I can remember installing games at 80mb and thinking, geeze.

ummmm no...

Originally posted by -kReV-
yeh its the full game, but 15days time limit, which can be averted.. so is designed as a demo really..
looking forward too some online action though:) LAN gets a bit boring after 2months with the same few people

It wasn't the full game, it was a very early leak of the game which is in no way a representation of the final game. It has been improved much since that build.

-W

Damn thats scary since I seen the specs and it supposed to take a pretty good rig to run it. But hey if it runs on the rig u got go for it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back