UT2004 with headset

Aussie983

ßµ®?i? ?ili???
i was looking on bestbuy.com and it says the special edition of UT2004 includes a logitech headset...yet it is only 30 bucks...is this right? :eek:

Sounds cool wish my friends had powerful pc's like mine.

cool I already have a set of those, very nice headset I must add

cant find it anywhere... went to 5 stores and checked all over online
the special edition one seems to be sold out and I dont think they are making anymore.
i just wanted the dvd version but I am out of luck now.

i found a DVD version at EB Games :D

me so happy :D :D :D :D :D :D

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

hehe that looks like a skyhawk case moo-

yeah the dvd version is super cheap at best buy ^_^

If you cna find it, get it, it's seems to be super rare... and alot easier to install since the CD version is 6 discs

wow people are saying it is hard to find, guess i am glad i preordered now :)

yeah i got the last special edition DVD at EBgames today...but all the other stores i went to were sold out. They said that they weren't getting anymore either so i guess im lucky i got one.

I wanted to get it from best buy cause mooo told me it was cheaper there, but they were sold out >:|

yeah i just got mine in the mail about 3 hours ago the headset is nice. its a $25 headset so your really only spending 15 on the game if you needed a headset which i did and the one disc thing is nice.

Is anyone having problems connecting to the servers? it says my server is out of date i have 3182 and i noticed everyone is playing with 3200 is there a update somewhere i searched and didnt see anything about a update.

NVM figured out i was just tryng to log on to the demo servers.

Got UT 2004 this morning

Got my copy this morning from Game. It came at 8 o clock. I did a quick install and played a few maps before coming to work. A lot of the maps are the same as UT 2003, they kept the most of the best ones. There were no European severs up yet but a lot American ones, with pings of around 150.
Game did not give the option of DVD or CD when I pre ordered so I was expecting the CDs but I got the DVD edition, good job I just got a DVD burner for Christmas. In the game box is a form to reclaim £7.50 if you bought UT 2003, if you still got your receipt, and you have to send the UT2003 play disc back, I cant see lot of people bothering with that.
I just got to wait 7 more hours till I can go home and kick some ass online.
:)

just wanted to throw a heads up to everyone..
if you are running an ati card and are having problems with your system locking up, or your screen becomes an unviewable mess, try the following (it worked for me)
>goto Run
>type msconfig
>Services tab
>uncheck:
Ati HotKey Poller
ATI Smart
>click ok, and restart.

This worked for me, and I know many people have been having this problem with certain maps in the game.

Just got the dvd version, saw the special double dvd version with the headset, but I don't need a headset.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back