Ut2003

VISA

you can use a VISA ELECTRON overseas, but not here in england.. it sucks..

HOWEVER< amazon.co.uk WILL accept visa electron.

This Game Rocks!

:D This is all I can say,

I've been playing the retail version for a couple of days now, it's pretty sweet. Single player is on it, as per a few posts ago, which was pretty cool since I didn't have a net connection on the puter I was playing it on.

That's all I can say :)

will amazon have it on my doorstep for friday morning though thats the question?

The games shop I get my games from should have UT 2003 in tomorrow. :)

Originally posted by dabomb
and whats the shop called?

Its called the Kart Klub,but its only a local shop in my home town.

i just ordered it from gamplay.com it said they will get it here for friday morning, so fingers crossed :p

HAHAHA I'LL HAVE IT IN 1 HOUR AFTER I'V PLAYED MY MOHAA MATCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Picked up my copy today just got to install it now.

/me goes off to install UT 2003

Originally posted by chandman
HAHAHA I'LL HAVE IT IN 1 HOUR AFTER I'V PLAYED MY MOHAA MATCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey dude, your sig gives me a headaCHE!!!:eek: :p

Got my copy this morning from Amazon. That's what I call service.
This game is awesome

Lets frag:D

A review by an XP-erience crew memebr, WOAH thats RARE..

hehe,, im looking forward to your review, especially the bit whcih tells us how well it runs on your UBER machine!!:rolleyes:

Hardly uber, but lets say I have all the settings at max (aside from AA) at 1024x768 is taking me bloody ages.

Man, with a 2100+ XP and a 9700 Pro this game is freaking amazing.

There is nothing like playing this game at 1024x768x32 with all the detail cranked up all the way. I mean, I've got everything up all the way and it's amazing.

The only problem I have is in big fights on outdoor levels. I still drop down into the mid 20's sometimes.

It's cool how the console STAT FPS command changes color to let you know when you're droping down to low. :)

The only thing I can't do right now is turn on FSAA.

When the 2800+ XP processors come out I'm going to get one of those and hopefully a stable KT400 chipset that the 9700 and 8x AGP will work on (a lot of x8 AGP problems and KT400/9700 problems right now).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back