UT2003 Not Out Till October

M

Manc

Just received this in an e-mail

"We are contacting you today to inform you that the release date for Unreal Tournament 2003 has been changed by its publisher to (25/10/02)

Gameplay apologise for this delay in dispatching your item"

:mad: Gutted....!!!!!!

OH FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess that will push the damn demo back too. :mad: ARRRGHHHHHHHH :mad:

True, But at least it lets me get some practice in before its release....

Besides, have you tried to beat an opponent in a Challenge match...

Thats enough to keep anyone in "The Zone" for long enough.

hehe i play the leaked demo =]
(is it illegal? if it is feel free to delete my post)
go on eDonkey and dl it...900 megs but its NICE
a bit too much like Quake 3 for me tho

Yes it is illegal, and like 50 people got banned from the official DE UT forums for talking/posting about it. But hey, its their fault for all the early hype right? ;]
The 900mb version is the one you want, you will also need a trial crack and multiplayer patch for it. Look in #ut2003 on efnet for more info.

WTF are you guys serious????:eek: :eek: Just today I was checking out my local Gamespot for the release...NOW THIS!!

hey I cant play ut2003 because it lagg to much, not online. it cant be my computer because i have pentium 4 2ghz and my video card is geforce 2 mx400.

Originally posted by FoSsiL
hey I cant play ut2003 because it lagg to much, not online. it cant be my computer because i have pentium 4 2ghz and my video card is geforce 2 mx400.

Try turning the rez and some of the graphic quality down.

Fine for what guys?? Stop telling him that. Yes the card will work but why have a 2.4 behemoth and a game like Unreal to run on a card where you have to compromise performance. Upgrade your card to at least an ATI 8500LE or a GF4 4200 if your strapped for cash. Let your cpu be free and let the card to the work it was intended to.
Go here for great prices http://www.newegg.com/

Well at least the fourms are back online :rolleyes:

I need a fix

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back