UT2, Warcraft3, Doom3, Neverwinter Nights

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
Theres gona be good game coming out this summer, so i was wondering what kind of games are u guys gona get. I'm probably gettin....ALL lol:D So what are u gettin this summer?!

Would be nice if Doom was out this summer, think it's out next year tho :S

I got neverwinter, and I do plan on getting Warcraft one day when this hole in my wallet patches itself.

As for the other two...sadly, I get motion sickness quick easily, so those games are out of the picture for me.

well, i guess u just need to get used to it... i started playing wolfenstein 3d in 1994, (and boy was it fun!!!) then came doom (boy was the funner!!!) then came doom 2, then quake 1 (boy... did that run slow on my 133 mhz comp!!!) then came quake 2, (boy was the SOOO fun, provided me hours and days and weeks of mad FUN!!! with my voodoo 3), then came UT, then came cs, (boy did walk so SLOW!!! when i first played it)

so ya... the only times i got motion sick was when i played cs, really, 'not enough motion' sickness.... after playing UT and quake 2 fer long hours, u get to running REAL fast, and playing cs for long hours... u just get bored and sick and u just feel kinda funny inside....

lol I get sick whenever I play Black and White i dunno why?:confused:

I am really fan of Unreal series and i trust them , will be a good game :)

UT2003 and Doom 3 will more than likely be next summer at earliest. warcraft 3 is pretty fun, but it gets repetitive really quick. havent tried neverwinter yet.

Warcraft 3... im a big fan of rpgs...
too bad my video card is not supported... need to get a new one... damn banshee

I'll be getting UT2003
Then Unreal 2
Then Doom III

Summer is a bad time, I think, for games to come out.

Damn! Over 6 different races and over 35 characters to choose from! Damn UT2003 is gona be tight!:D

Warcraft 3 - Had it for 2 weeks, it's ok, expected a little more

UT2003 - Demo was a bit choppy but may be ok

Neverwinter Nights - After 3 cd burning and downloading, the 1st 30 seconds I could tell was already dissipointing, I haven't touched it since

NewDoom - Looks Promising, but have herd rumors that only works on specfic Video Cards

Men In Black 2 - Funny Movie, but only 1hr 20min long, kinda short

Originally posted by notoes

Neverwinter Nights - After 3 cd burning and downloading, the 1st 30 seconds I could tell was already dissipointing, I haven't touched it since

So you can tell a game is poor after 30 seconds can you ? Thats some rare talent you have there. :p

The leaked releases of UT2003 were hardly optimised tho I still think the GF2mx will experience choppiness.

Hey would my GeforceII Ti be ok? It is am awsome card and I would hate to get rid of them.... (I bought two)

doom 3

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Would be nice if Doom was out this summer, think it's out next year tho :S

cant wait..............:D

I vote NwN since Doom3 isn't out until next year - I betaed WarC3 so I can't be bothered with that game any more.. UT2002? Hell ya! But until then it's NwN [:D]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back