ut annoying sound

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
annoying high pitch sound when i was playing a map from ut2k3, it would get louder and louder then it just started to hurt my ears.
when i restart the game it is fine for a wile. i have the latest updtes for my adugiy card and all the right eax stuff, does anyone know why this might be happening, and oh yea i have the latest ut2k3 patch

Originally posted by canadian_divx
annoying high pitch sound when i was playing a map from ut2k3, it would get louder and louder then it just started to hurt my ears.
when i restart the game it is fine for a wile. i have the latest updtes for my adugiy card and all the right eax stuff, does anyone know why this might be happening, and oh yea i have the latest ut2k3 patch

I actually get sounds like that as well in a coupla games I have played recently...

I thought it was my headphones but when I switched my speakers on it was there as well...

thus far I have narrowed it down to playing games while unintentionally leaving mirc on in the background... when I get beeped there it buggers up the sound... not all the time mind... but ever since i started turning off mirc when playing games... I have been getting no more high pitched sounds... perhaps it is a related background app thats causing the probs for you ?

I find UT has alot of problems with it's implementation of EAX. Try turning EAX off in the game options and see if the sound goes away

hrmm I play UT2k3 with mIRC running (beeping on) EAX and all that shiz, works fine. I only reinstalled it about a week ago now, so that could be a reason

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back