UT 2003 Secret Moves

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
back back back back
foward foward foward foward
left left rigth right
right right left left

Isn't that the Konami code? :D

Mubbers,

I don't know what to tell you man. Those are the key codes. You may need to double check your key bindings and stuff, but those are definitely the codes and they do work. You may not be tapping them fast enough....or you may be tapping them too fast.

Born to frag!

I know somthing odd there :confused: Like I said I can get two of them to work so I guess I'll just have to try harder!!

Actually I think those moves....

back back back back
foward foward foward foward
left left rigth right
right right left left

...were for the waltz or somthing! :D

Mubbers

no there were for Mortal kombat.
the best cheat is BehindView 1 ( to change to 3d person view.

EPs got it right

backward will be either your s key (wads) or dwnarrow (direction keys)
forward will be either your w key (wads) or uparrow (direction keys)
left will be either your a key (wads) or leftarrow (direction keys)
right will be either your d key (wads) or rightarrow (direction keys)

Then in WADS

Beserk: wwss
Invisible: ddaa
Speed: wwww
Booster: ssss

with all of them you got to make sure that you tap the keys fast enough, also with speed when you jump forward after ww it might cause you to think that you have got speed.

Keep trying man, if you want a few more precious seconds to try them then use the god cheat

If anyone aint using their b key for anything and want to set their player to 3rd person open the console and type:

"set input b behindview1"

Originally posted by Mubbers
I can get booster and invis' to work but not beserk or speed... why?

Mubbers :confused:

I finally figured out why I couldn't get beserk or speed to work:

I am using the arrow keys aka old DoomII etc.. settings.

Although for some reason I can get invis & booster to work from these keys beserk or speed don't.

They do work when I press the sequence on the WSDA keys!! How odd.

Mubbers :huh:

I uninstalled it 2 weeks ago. The end was so stupid!
I finished it in Skilled mode...one thing I couldn't do it, there is a superior gun besides the redemmer. it has a laser what is it used for?

U must press fire and keep it as near the surface .. and from sky will come a fire .. somethin' like that but very impressive :)

Originally posted by Cosmin
U must press fire and keep it as near the surface .. and from sky will come a fire .. somethin' like that but very impressive :)

I think it's called the Link Gun. Yeah, aim it at a flat/horizontal surface, wait for the beam to brighten (if it doesn't, try another surface area) and them a big laser beam comes outta the sky and kills everyone nearby...

It's not to fun after the 2nd time...

The Link Gun is the same as the Pulse Rifle in UT 1. The weapon you are talking about is the Ion Painter.

It is used to target a point where a satelite will fire its Ion Cannon. Since it uses a satelite, it only works on outside maps (You can see the satelite above).

how do u find the redeemer and ion painter, i cant find them anywhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back