UT 2003 Gripes

C

craigmack

The characters on the two teams are too similiar. In UT you could decypher the guy on your team and the guy on the other team. Here it looks very much alike. Also the new sniper gun, the "Super Zoomable Sniping Lightning Gun" Is sooo crappy. Headshots are luck, and due to the fact that it takes the gun a whole second to load the lightning charge it defeats the purpose of a sniping gun, snipers are quick and movable and this gun is just a zoomable shock rifle when it comes down to it. The weapons are too similiar looking, in UT it was easy to tell the difference between them, you really have to look @ the weapon closely to find out. Also the rocket launcher is only 3 rockets @ a time? c'mon guys it looks like the old 8-ball shooter from Unreal. The 2nd shoot functions are crappy too. I have a 64 MB gfx card and a p3 733 and it runs slowass. This game looks good, but I hope by telling them whats up itll be even better. Keep up the good work boys. And put in Face III into the game..Tha Faces is what keeps 'em! But i realize that this is like an unauthorized beta i have downloaded, so hopefully these probs will b fixed up by release time. Respond 2 this if u got any questions about the game or whatever, because i have the full game.. .99 GB of it.
PEaCE:(

Where'd u get it from! :D
(hehe my first post and I'm asking for warez! So hi by the way! :))

Eh, I'm just impatient... I've already pre-ordered the thing anyway! :)

oh, and from what I've read on the forums, a lot of that stuff IS going to be fixed (Mark Reign commented on the lightning gun headshots, and game performance).

As for the other stuff... eh, I'm sure I could get used to it if the game is as awesome as the hype :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back