UT 2003 & colored cross hairs

M

Martyr63rd

well it sucks that it isnt default but guess what, it is for me now.

Sorry guys on the late reply my internet service was out last night.

You have to have photoshop and 2 filters off of is link:

http://developer.nvidia.com/view.as...pression_plugin

put them in the right directory, the dds.8bi in photoshop filters, import export folder.

then put the msvcr70.dll in your photoshop main directory.

then open unreal ed, open your Crosshairs.uts file

right click the one you want to change and then choose export you have to do it that way.

then open in photoshop, edit enjoy.

then open unreal ed back up open the crosshairs.utx file import your crosshair, (note! the cross hair must be the exact name of another crosshair.)

Choose save then over write the file. might be good idea to back it up by zipping or something.

I take no responsibility for you messing up your crosshairs.utx file.

No, i havent tried it online. Aint like it is a cheat though.

There was an instance of the cross hair not showing up, i am not sure if it was because i tried to export using the File\export option or what. Also dont choose Detail hack in the optins in ut ed. i think that was part of the problem also. I just replaced the original and then exported it and opened it just fine.

anything else?

i'm fine with the white color what i'd really like to change is the size of the explosion on the grenedes.... U expect a much larger and damaging explosion and all u get is this small puff, I think they fuckd up there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back