User Submitted News

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Lately Gsurface from Flexbeta.net has been submitting a lot of news but doens't supply the original source.

I PM'd him tonight (ep's request) and told him, quite sternly :p , if he doesn't supply the original source his submission will be deleted. He will be sourced (of course) but he has to include the original souce. We check all submitted news to make sure it's valid but we don't have time to hunt down the source if it's not included.

So...if you see any news submitted by Gsurface from Flexbeta.net and he doesn't inclue the original source, delete it :)

:D

Everytime I open a submitted news link, I get the invalid link since it's already been posted :p

Originally posted by NetRyder
:D

Everytime I open a submitted news link, I get the invalid link since it's already been posted :p
Now a days it's most likely been deleted since Gsurface submits sh!t

He replied: No, Sorry i didn't get your pm, but Ill be sure to tell my newsposter. Sorry for any inconvinience. Take care

He's also giving a link to the original source now :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back