[User CP] Reputation list always open

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
I can't keep the Reputation list (Latest Reputation Received) closed. Every time I return to the User CP it is open again, and I have to scroll down for several hours due to the massive amount of reputation that I have! :p

I don't think it works like it should. Nothing is changed in the cookie when you "roll" it up.

I can't keep the Reputation list (Latest Reputation Received) closed. Every time I return to the User CP it is open again, and I have to scroll down for several hours due to the massive amount of reputation that I have! :p

man, I wish that I had that problem :p

I don't think it works like it should. Nothing is changed in the cookie when you "roll" it up.

Yeah, I figured it was a cookie problem. It's your fault for stealing all the cookies!

I'm havin the same problem. Every time I go into the User CP it's open, I close it (roll it up), go to a thread or post, I go back to my CP and it's open again. Has there been a vBulletin update within the last 48 hours?

Not to sound like a broken record but I have it also. I'm glad I'm not the only one though ... I did lose my cookie or something and had to re-login to the frontpage today.

Ohhhh now I get it - yeah same thing happening here

*slaps himself with the stupid stick*

upgrade to 3.6.1 was within the last few days...

I lost my cookie too. But I do not get the rep problem.

Actually, this might have to do with the Suhosin PHP patch I applied. It is a security feature patch that does not allow remote inclusion of files (like http://blah.com/?content=http://somesexy****.com/somefile) where somefile is a PHP file that will then get included.

One of the changes is the cookie, it is automatically encrypted/decrypted and verified for a checksum previously in the system to make sure it has not been tampered with. This caused everyone to be logged out. I don't believe it should have had an effect on what is rolled up and what is not rolled up, since I have rolled mine up and it is no problem, I also have two forum categories that I have rolled up, and those are still fine as well.

yeah - this happens for me also - alongside the logouts...

can't you just copy/paste all those includes?

j/k - I know what a bad move that would be - but this update has an annoying side for some sites!

Did this use to work?
Doesn't work for me at the moment, but never did :)

I don't think it ever has behaved like that, has it?

Whilst I see the "problem" is it actually a problem at all? There's nothing below the rep list that you need in the UserCP, it's all on the left... ?

Dunno it used to remember stuff like that
same with the posting rules below this box.

It isn't at the moment.

Ok, a cookie is actually created when you close it for the first time so I guess it is actually a feature. I believe the problem lies with the same one that won't let you logon to the forums and frontpage simultaniously using the same cookie at the moment.

Actually, this might have to do with the Suhosin PHP patch I applied. It is a security feature patch that does not allow remote inclusion of files (like http://blah.com/?content=http://somesexy****.com/somefile) where somefile is a PHP file that will then get included.

One of the changes is the cookie, it is automatically encrypted/decrypted and verified for a checksum previously in the system to make sure it has not been tampered with. This caused everyone to be logged out. I don't believe it should have had an effect on what is rolled up and what is not rolled up, since I have rolled mine up and it is no problem, I also have two forum categories that I have rolled up, and those are still fine as well.

is it easy to roll back so we can check? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back