[User CP] Reputation list always open

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I can't keep the Reputation list (Latest Reputation Received) closed. Every time I return to the User CP it is open again, and I have to scroll down for several hours due to the massive amount of reputation that I have! :p

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
I don't think it works like it should. Nothing is changed in the cookie when you "roll" it up.

Brad

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
I can't keep the Reputation list (Latest Reputation Received) closed. Every time I return to the User CP it is open again, and I have to scroll down for several hours due to the massive amount of reputation that I have! :p
man, I wish that I had that problem :p

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
I'm havin the same problem. Every time I go into the User CP it's open, I close it (roll it up), go to a thread or post, I go back to my CP and it's open again. Has there been a vBulletin update within the last 48 hours?

Xie

- geek -
Not to sound like a broken record but I have it also. I'm glad I'm not the only one though ... I did lose my cookie or something and had to re-login to the frontpage today.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Ohhhh now I get it - yeah same thing happening here

*slaps himself with the stupid stick*

upgrade to 3.6.1 was within the last few days...

X-Istence

Political User
Actually, this might have to do with the Suhosin PHP patch I applied. It is a security feature patch that does not allow remote inclusion of files (like http://blah.com/?content=http://somesexy****.com/somefile) where somefile is a PHP file that will then get included.

One of the changes is the cookie, it is automatically encrypted/decrypted and verified for a checksum previously in the system to make sure it has not been tampered with. This caused everyone to be logged out. I don't believe it should have had an effect on what is rolled up and what is not rolled up, since I have rolled mine up and it is no problem, I also have two forum categories that I have rolled up, and those are still fine as well.

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
yeah - this happens for me also - alongside the logouts...

can't you just copy/paste all those includes?

j/k - I know what a bad move that would be - but this update has an annoying side for some sites!

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I don't think it ever has behaved like that, has it?

Whilst I see the "problem" is it actually a problem at all? There's nothing below the rep list that you need in the UserCP, it's all on the left... ?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Dunno it used to remember stuff like that
same with the posting rules below this box.

It isn't at the moment.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Ok, a cookie is actually created when you close it for the first time so I guess it is actually a feature. I believe the problem lies with the same one that won't let you logon to the forums and frontpage simultaniously using the same cookie at the moment.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Actually, this might have to do with the Suhosin PHP patch I applied. It is a security feature patch that does not allow remote inclusion of files (like http://blah.com/?content=http://somesexy****.com/somefile) where somefile is a PHP file that will then get included.

One of the changes is the cookie, it is automatically encrypted/decrypted and verified for a checksum previously in the system to make sure it has not been tampered with. This caused everyone to be logged out. I don't believe it should have had an effect on what is rolled up and what is not rolled up, since I have rolled mine up and it is no problem, I also have two forum categories that I have rolled up, and those are still fine as well.
is it easy to roll back so we can check? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosacantu