useless hardware: the fan mouse

i saw that the other day at Best Buy

hmm.... being optical I would think med. and for sure high fan speeds would make the mouse jitter :/

saw a DIY mod for this a year or two ago... didn't think someone would actually manufacture it. :p

Yeah, I get REALLY sweaty hands from using a mouse! NOT!! It's almost as good as the solar powered torch.

Hehe, I can never understand the whole "illuminated" mouse thing either.
It's covered by your hand in use, and really, how often do you look at your
hand whilst moving the cursor?

They're the fluffy-dice of the PC-car hehe :D

reminds me of a gamepad i almost bought, then realized what do i need this for. But I have to admit the variable air flow control is pretty sweet. :D

Erbmaster said:
Hehe, I can never understand the whole "illuminated" mouse thing either.
It's covered by your hand in use, and really, how often do you look at your
hand whilst moving the cursor?

They're the fluffy-dice of the PC-car hehe :D
same thing goes for all the lights and windows on a pc. you're supposed to be looking at your screen, not the case. ;)

but it's all asthetics. if you were into having a flashy setup, then i think the mouse would actually go well along with an illuminated keyboard.

lol no joke - my brother just bought the Nyko version (that xoxide ripped off... :) )
not only does the fan not help too much... I like to refer to it as the "mutant jelly bean" as it is a weird, uncomfortable bean of death

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back