useful litle freebie from stardock

Coolest thing ever! Give that man some rep! (Hey... I thought they were bringing the rep back after the contest?)

I don't see the need ? To get it to work you have to click on an empty space on the desktop. So either way you still have minimize the windows to use it. Unless there is something I missed ?

If I were to use this I might as well remove the startmenu, can you do that in 7?

I don't see the need ? To get it to work you have to click on an empty space on the desktop. So either way you still have minimize the windows to use it. Unless there is something I missed ?

... It organizes desktop icons. And does it in a very cool way. What is there to get?

Either you use your desktop for shortcuts and/or files and you'll find it very useful, or you don't use your desktop and you won't need this.

Looks handy for the people who like icons lots of icons on their desktop but if like me you don't then you won't need it. :D

very nice :) using it right now and i like the way it works

yeah, it would be another step with getting your cons. I guess some people would find it useful, but not me :)

I just remove every icon possible from the desktop - IE all of them. It's for wallpaper only and the few games I play regularly :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back