USB Coffee Warmer

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
As if the USB Toothbrush isn't enough, now there's a USB coffee warmer...for all you coffee addicts.

From The Inquirer
FRESH FROM the success of USB in the toothbrush field, we now discover a coffee cup warmer that uses the JasonChipziller techology and plugs straight into your PC.
Which you can read all about, here, at the Dreams Come True Co website.

USB Coffee Warmer

The site is slow right now or I would have posted a pic

these usb tools are going to lead to the end of civilization, as soon as a microwave is developed, im trashing my pc

hahahahaha jewlezz where do u find these things. more im portantly how many usb slots do u have:p . i bet if u change the _hot to any other product or adjitive like cold or anything ull get a product for usb hahah:happy: :cool:

Jewelzz, you have far too much time on your hands if only all of us had time to look for useless tools :D :D :D

:p

Skazz

Just wait Skazzy, you'll see how much useless sh!t you find while search for news :p

Hehe, like your new graphics jewelzz that man on your old sig really didn't like me! was always giving me nasty face!

Skazz

Seriously though a USB coffee warmer... :rolleyes:

Why not just get a regular one, AND PLUG IT INTO THE WALL! :p

Well, here is the pic of the damn thing. :D There is even a graph on temperature and time it takes to heat up. Or to keep it warm... or something. :p And it comes in four (4) kewl colors (colours).

usbhot.jpg

Originally posted by SkazzyUK
Hehe, like your new graphics jewelzz that man on your old sig really didn't like me! was always giving me nasty face!

Skazz
Tyson Beckford, he likes you ;)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Tyson Beckford, he likes you ;)

Ummmm, likes???... ummmmm, it what way, likes??? :confused:

Like, he likes you...

Or, he LIKES you??? :eek:

ive seen usb lights and fan b4 so this really isn't a surprise, I just told one of the ladues I work with about it and she said she needs one so I guess some one will buy it

can we find those things in the states... and can we get them w/ NTFSdotORG on the side??

gonaads
Why not just get a regular one, AND PLUG IT INTO THE WALL! :p
When you're on a business trip, laptop in bag, long train journey, what could be better than a coffee warmer that you just hook up to your ol' faithful lappy :D :p

isn't USB about 5V ?
meaning it will take about 2 hours to make a cup of coffee...
and thats if you actually buy that thing... nuff said.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back