USB Coffee Warmer

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
As if the USB Toothbrush isn't enough, now there's a USB coffee warmer...for all you coffee addicts.

From The Inquirer
FRESH FROM the success of USB in the toothbrush field, we now discover a coffee cup warmer that uses the JasonChipziller techology and plugs straight into your PC.
Which you can read all about, here, at the Dreams Come True Co website.
USB Coffee Warmer

The site is slow right now or I would have posted a pic

syn

long live xp0!
these usb tools are going to lead to the end of civilization, as soon as a microwave is developed, im trashing my pc

Kush

High On Life!
hahahahaha jewlezz where do u find these things. more im portantly how many usb slots do u have:p . i bet if u change the _hot to any other product or adjitive like cold or anything ull get a product for usb hahah:happy: :cool:

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Well, here is the pic of the damn thing. :D There is even a graph on temperature and time it takes to heat up. Or to keep it warm... or something. :p And it comes in four (4) kewl colors (colours).

Krux

Nissan Powered
ive seen usb lights and fan b4 so this really isn't a surprise, I just told one of the ladues I work with about it and she said she needs one so I guess some one will buy it

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
gonaads
Why not just get a regular one, AND PLUG IT INTO THE WALL! :p
When you're on a business trip, laptop in bag, long train journey, what could be better than a coffee warmer that you just hook up to your ol' faithful lappy :D :p

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
isn't USB about 5V ?
meaning it will take about 2 hours to make a cup of coffee...
and thats if you actually buy that thing... nuff said.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut