USB 2.0 PCI CARD any conflicts?

• Thread starter body electric
  • Start date
B

body electric

Hiya,
just purchased a USB 2.0 PCI card, does anyone know before I install it that it's compatible with windows xp?
I read in PC Mag that service pack 1 will support USB 2.0 interface, and I hope what I have will do the job.
anyone have any conflicts with USB 2.0 PCI cards?

i'm pretty sure winxp doesn't support usb 2.0 yet. i swear i read on this site that it won't support usb 2.0 for another month or two. anyone correct me if i'm wrong.

Just read on Microsoft's catalog page under hardware say's that the card I bought is compatible with windows XP (whew!) I suggest that anyone that wants a USB 2.0 PCI interface controller card click here first! then purchase the one's that are either designed for XP or compatible with XP.
why do you think that windows XP doesn't support USB 2.0 when they say they do?
oh well. hope it works!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back