USA - FS: Mobo/CPU/Ram Combo

Taggert_LOA

Modding Addict
Political Access
I am currently selling A brand new Intel 850EMV2 MotherBoard With A P4 1.7ghz Processor and 512 MB od RDRAM. I have no need for it anymore, so i am giving it away for 200.00 usdollars. Any questions please PM and i will be happy to answer them. Shipping is extra unless domestic US. I use UPS or Fedex. NO DHL! they lose packages.! thanx for looking

ok holiday special i'm tired of looking at this thing, so i am giving it all away for 50.00 usd. free domestic shipping.!!!!

UPS are horrendously expensive, but I should imagine it would be roughly $40.

fedex lists it as 107.79 usd or 56.893 GBP to england.

this is the rate quote for dhl from the US to england:
Rate Quote
Total Charge for your shipment $ 116.64

Shipment Details
Origin 08755, United States Of America
Destination NR2, United Kingdom
Weight 10 lbs
Shipment Date Dec 1, 2004
Service Type Worldwide Priority Express (Dutiable)

Charge Details
Shipment Charge $ 98.55
Fuel Surcharge $ 10.84
Pickup Fee $ 3.00

Special Services Selected
Shipment Value Protection Fee $ 2.50
Residential Delivery Fee $ 1.75
Total $ 116.64

how far away are you from texas?

can you post a pic of the board and specs if you have any cant seem to pull a working link for it up. thanks.

here are the general specs: the only difference is this board does not have onboard ethernet.

Features Benefits
533/400MHz system bus Supports 533MHz and 400MHz system bus for single processor configurations
Hyper-Threading Technology Support Delivers increased system responsiveness and performance.
Intel® Hub Architecture Increased I/O bus bandwidth allows better concurrency for media-rich applications and multitasking
Dual RDRAM capability Provides up to 4.0 GB/s memory bandwidth, balancing performance for the Intel® Pentium® 4 processor based platform
AGP4X interface 2X increase in graphics bandwidth allows highest graphics performance
LAN connect interface Multiple networking options taking advantage of Intel® SingleDriver™ technology
Alert on LAN 2.0 Emits an alert in case of software failures or system intrusion, even when the O/S is not present or the system is suspended
Dual USB controllers Two controllers for four ports double the bandwidth at 24 Mbps
Ultra ATA/100 Takes advantage of the latest industry innovations in hard disk drive features and performance. Intel® Application Accelerator provides additional performance over standard ATA drivers.
AC'97 Controller Better audio quality, with up to six channels for full surround-sound capability including a simultaneous modem connection
Communications Network Riser Card Allows flexibility for multiple configurations on a single card to extend USB, LAN, and audio
Low-power sleep mode Energy savings

Attachments

• Board 1.GIF
    Board 1.GIF
    51.7 KB · Views: 139
  • board 2.GIF
    board 2.GIF
    44.6 KB · Views: 128
USPS Global Priority Variable Rates are decent. I shipped a 3 pound package to Oz, it only cost $22 UDS

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back