US-Canada drug tunnel uncovered

****...now prices for weed are gonna go up :p

The tunnel diggers union must of gotten tired of digging in the heat so they moved north.

Well one thing's for certain. The individuals involved are going to feel a pinch on this one. And Canada has an extradition treaty with the US; so there's no cover for them... Given that Canada no doubt values it's relationship with their neighbors down south; they will be offering assistance from their own side of the border...

Still, all things said, I would have expected a tunnel to have lead back to Panama or something, rather then Canada. But perhaps Panama is too far away for such a construction...

jimi_81 said:
only until new tunnels are constructed.
:)

True true...gotta save my money for gas tho since i drive soon :). hahaha

LOL nothing new really just new in Canada

USA >< Mexico tunnels all the time

Weed , Beer < and Chicks ,man you gotta love Canada

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Weed , Beer < and Chicks ,man you gotta love Canada

Well now they're just trying to satisfy the three most important needs for a decent bush party (well 4 if you insist on blasting music so ppl can stumble around and attempt to dance). :p

Next time they'll be smart and and connect 2 garages. Just park a panel Van with load lifter shocks at each end. For that matter they were thinking too small. If the tunnel was big enough they could just drive through it. Swap the plates at either end to avoid suspicion.

Probably hundreds of tunnels already. I think they should dig a big trench along the whole border and let the great lakes fill it. Then they can put in alligators...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back