US-Canada drug tunnel uncovered

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
Well one thing's for certain. The individuals involved are going to feel a pinch on this one. And Canada has an extradition treaty with the US; so there's no cover for them... Given that Canada no doubt values it's relationship with their neighbors down south; they will be offering assistance from their own side of the border...

Still, all things said, I would have expected a tunnel to have lead back to Panama or something, rather then Canada. But perhaps Panama is too far away for such a construction...

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
LOL nothing new really just new in Canada

USA >< Mexico tunnels all the time

Weed , Beer < and Chicks ,man you gotta love Canada

Ferral_Imp

OSNN Senior Addict
Kermit_The_Frog said:
Weed , Beer < and Chicks ,man you gotta love Canada

Well now they're just trying to satisfy the three most important needs for a decent bush party (well 4 if you insist on blasting music so ppl can stumble around and attempt to dance). :p

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
Next time they'll be smart and and connect 2 garages. Just park a panel Van with load lifter shocks at each end. For that matter they were thinking too small. If the tunnel was big enough they could just drive through it. Swap the plates at either end to avoid suspicion.

Probably hundreds of tunnels already. I think they should dig a big trench along the whole border and let the great lakes fill it. Then they can put in alligators...

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel